Thursday, March 25, 2010

Here Comes the Sun...

Which means it's time to FINALLY break out those sunglasses! I've been scanning the latest issues of all my favorite fashion sites/magazines to determine what the latest trend is in eye-wear and I'm pleased to see that plastic-framed sunglasses are going to be a big seller this season. I'm loving this trend because they come in a lot of bright, fun colors and shapes that that make it easy to spice up a spring outfit. Also, because their seems to be a variety of these shades at different price levels, which is always helpful when it comes to the bank account :)

Below are the links to a few that have made my wish list with my favorite being a pair of Ray Ban's that have a map of the NY City subway on the inside (pictured right). I've been told that their are similar one's with a map of the Chicago "L" but I haven't been able to find them yet. But if anyone else has heard about these and/or knows where to get them, please let me know! Happy Shopping!












No comments: