Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Importance of "Me" Days

I've recently discovered just how important it is to take some time out to recharge the batteries every once in awhile and remind myself what it is to be "me". On a particularly dismal Saturday I set about finding some good wine (seen right), bad magazines and even worse television to fill my time. Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed myself (although I think a good deal of that could have been due to the wine) and realized the need to take more time out of my life to just be with myself. I think that it's easy for us to always feel the need to be "doing something" but sometimes not doing anything is when we can get our best thinking done, at least that seems to be the case for me. So cheers to "me" days and the satisfaction they can bring.

No comments: