Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Difference Between 21 & 23...err 24

A friend of mine shared this post on their Facebook feed this morning and I couldn't help but re-post it here. The difference between being 21 and being 23 (or 24 in my case) really is a greater difference than you would think and this post by inindieinus is a comical realization of just how fast things have changed since 21. Enjoy!

The Difference Between 21 and 23.

21:  College.
23:  Student Loans.
21:  I’m having people over tonight.
23:  Want to cook dinner and drink some wine in my parent’s kitchen?
21:  How am I going to get motivated enough to lose this weight?
23:  How much longer can I avoid this debt collector?
21:  Waitressing sucks.
23:  9-6 SUCKS.
21:  I’m feeling creative.
23:  I want to feel creative like I used to feel creative.
21:  I’m self-conscious.
23:  I’m conscious.
21:  My bff and I are in a fight.
23:  I think I only have two friends.
21:  I think I just need to be single right now.
23:  Everyone I’m inviting to my party is in a relationship and I am single.
21:  I’m not getting married until gays can get married.
23:  I think I’m crazy, I don’t know if anyone would ever want to marry me.
21:  Carrie Bradshaw kinda just gets it.
23:  Carrie Bradshaw kinda just gets it.
21:  I can’t wait for Thursday night.
23:  I can’t wait for the weekend.
21:  Beer.
23:  Wine.
21:  Laugh.
23:  Whine.
21:  Hung over.
23:  Meltdown.
21:  Swine flu.
23:  Nuclear meltdown.

No comments: